Thursday, April 25, 2024

The gathering storm…

Lots of families who engaged in psychological warfare, from the west, being used to punch down Christians, and good-hearted, intelligent Moslems who will certainly join Mohammed. Sex being weaponized along with the denial of God’s existence. The culprits are offended westernized Asians who were bullied by the western mind forces. Generations of Asians grew up without God’s love, and their generations’ place in heaven is in doubt for want of blood feuds. I am lucky to have Jesus’ favor. Taking hits for no apparent reason.

Quite pleased with my eBooks. One paid, the other free. Looks quite professional. More later…


I regret not taking more time on Mss2’s cover which I’ve now improved (above). I used Canvas 7’s rectangular gradients and Photoshop’s watercolor and pointillize filters on a layer duplicate. This will be critical for the paperback version I’m selling on Eksentrika.com.

Genius forces aligned to evil carry on their ear and headache attacks as governments and authorities continue to deny the telepathy issue and God’s place in our lives. I guess there is nothing further that can be done.
 
Dinner was okay. Less salty. We ate one avocado between the 3 of us. Microwaving the tomatoes was less successful -they still tasted raw. Cooked enough fettuccini this time. The odd smokey cheese turned crunchy in the microwave. Spending the night talking to my Mom’s side family who are feeling lost for God’s love.

No comments:

Post a Comment