Monday, July 1, 2024

Gearing up for Tai Chi

This pre-morning I went for a very intense run. Never felt one so good in years. I am getting fitter, recovering quicker, breathing easier, and developing speed. I wear midrange Decathlon running shoes circa $50. Almost never use them for anything but road running.

Last night, I dug up my old tennis shoes made by Babolat. They’re suitable for Tai Chi which I’m learning / practicing. Able to turn / pivot easily, are quite low heeled and roughly flat. Saves on dedicated martial arts shoes. Wanted to buy Bruce Lee kungfu pants but there were none so I’ll be wearing my Cookman chef’s pants. They’re roomy and lightweight tho a rather shocking hue. The only thing I bought was a comfy branded cotton tee on sale.

I will be wearing yoga socks which I think are important to free one’s toes from being crammed together. Not sure if I will carry a backpack. Yea, probably should, bring water, food etc. You can read my Medium article on my martial arts theories here.

Will be taking the day slow. Work out and work on my stories leisurely. Teaching kids stirred up by the Liew witches to attack. We decided to each give the witches what we can stomach, rather than becoming her weapon against others. This somehow served to disjoint their plans as nobody will bow 100% to them while all still feel safe.

Soon to be at the new place. Offensive against the Liew witchy forces is in full swing. We may carry the day after all. Bringing over my small Sony BT speaker for the Aspire / Rocky Linux / KDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment