Friday, September 13, 2024

Mind over matter…

I have to begin coding nettle today based on my feasibility specifications. Tho I’m prevented, the language should be made. It’s a very good introduction to programming for kids, and provides graphics functions for them to tweak, not just text output. Eventually, its ‘sandbox’ can be expanded for more functionality and the language extended as well. I will be copying from an online tutorial in python.

Wearing my ga2200 this early morning. One of my favorite watches. Anadigi with no seconds hand. Has a ‘dirty’ marbled resin bezel and matching aftermarket NATO. Also very light due to the carbon fiber construction. 500RM from my regular AD.

Thinking I will throw some mud at the wall today since I’m being prevented. The results may be chaotic and poor but at least some code will be written for debugging tonight.

I got 150RM in government aid this year. Just collected it. I will be able to pay my web hosting charges easily and have 50RM to spare. My wallet cash is also up to 500RM and my shallow savings, the same. Will not be buying much until EOM when I get funds in, 450RM. Will probably spend it all quickly, not sure on what.
 
...
 
Coding going well. Have better direction now. Have to think more of the syntax which is still pretty vague, having only 4 keywords which can be combined in a phrase to do different things to different tags or styles or script vars.

I just got the grammar settled. It was quite easy and my intuition was correct regarding the 4 keywords. Will work more on it after taking meds at 9:30pm.

...

Still working on nettle, taking my time. May do the bulk of the coding after lunch / after my walk unless the folks have other plans. Don't want to pay my web hosting fees just yet as something big may happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment