Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Trip to Chinatown…

I am ready to head out to town with the folks. My gut is flushed and I feel rested and only slightly emotionally oppressed. Want to get a rubber dive strap for my JP1060 for circa 40-50RM. Maybe a nice nylon one will do as well. More later…

Petaling Street has new eateries and we had a nice chicken lunch there. They are trying hard to keep costs down while providing nice touches like good ice lemon tea, coconut pandan cake, durian rolls etc. The taste could be improved and the breaded chicken, a little less crispy but kudos to these young entrepreneurs. Will drop by again sometime soon.

Also visited the Central Market cultural center. It has changed a lot and is quite “boutique” in look and feel. Quite “integrated”. Then Dad tapao-ed some beef noodle soup for our dinner. Was good. Tourism was definitely down but there were still some tourists. Tried to get a new watch strap but failed.

Spent hours vegetating at the shoebox. Must work out early tonight.


Worked out and took my meds. Played some flute. Keen on developing my technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment