Monday, September 30, 2024

Fixed a zipper, made lunch, played some guitar.

Mom’s monk satchel zipper split so I used a life-hack to repair it. Stick the zipper shuttle onto a fork of correct size until it’s firm then run both ends of the zip tread through the stationary shuttle. If it’s still attached to one side, remove it completely by running it off the tread before beginning.

Also weighed my guitars. The c40 II is 1.6kg while the Kepma Mini is just under 1.9kg. Amazing, cuz the Yamaha is significantly bigger. I recorded “birds of the summer” sticking the mic to the ukuele body and singing on a separate track. Worked well after some alignment issues. Can’t wait to own my AirPods 4 a month or so from now.

Mom feeling ill so I made lunch. Luncheon ham and baked beans with scrambled eggs and some fresh thyme. Used some precious olive oil. Fights breaking out over my mindspace, over treating me cruel.


Mom made chicken with peppers and mushrooms for dinner. Was good. Tomorrow, we may be going to Kuala Lumpur instead of the uptown malls. Can feel cancer-giving rattle against my extended family as they attempt to refuge in me. Not sure how to break it to them, I’m weakening steadily. Seeking money when you can’t earn is tough, and can’t work cuz you can’t learn is even worse. What a temptation life can present us with!

Off to watch more YouTube. I want to review my Kepma soon.

AirPods 4 still unavailable for purchase here in Malaysia. Feel like buying a pair on installments of 99RM / mo. from Machines. I could have them right away. Will lose 9RM to service charges tho… Why not?


No comments:

Post a Comment