Saturday, September 28, 2024

Budgeting a bit and heading out tomorrow…

I can only afford 6 outings over the next 4 weeks. Left with 300RM disposable after buying my midrange padded soft gig bag. Set up the big Yamaha keyboard on my desk and tossed away my computers. Seems I will be a musician towards the end of things…

Feeling uneasy as the Liew witches and westerners tunnel through my mind. Feel like they’re excavating my life for evil gold to hold over me. I will certainly not betray the Lord or his sheep / shepherd(s). This is my religion. My salvation.

Having bakkuteh for dinner. I pressed the garlic in soy sauce, and made an olive oil lemon dressed salad. Olive oil is so expensive nowadays we long for it more than coffee!


Decided to pop into NuSentral sometime today. Look around. Get some walking in. Not sure what to wear but I did coiffure as usual. My latest song needs new lyrics badly but has a boss chorus. Not sure if I will complete my programming project.

May head over to the flea market instead as it’s closer to home. There is a feeling keeping me local to downtown PJ lately and I kinda agree. Tomorrow, my psych clinic appointment for my Arip jab. Hope it goes well.

...

Was over to the shoebox instead as Dad needed to mop the floor. Had a ramen for tea. Later, going for dinner at the Indian bistro. I'm nursing the germ of a story -something I had wanted to tell since I retired from writing, up till I got my new guitar, and finally became the man in charge of subduing the Liew witches. A prophet of sorts. Currently it is a bit ridiculous but I can condense the narrative and slant it in an exciting way so it reads nice.

Made a recording of my Kepma Mini and it sounds pretty good, through my Boya v20. I wall-tacked one mic on the soundboard facing the center hole and clipped the other to my collar for singing into. Sounds detailed and crisp thru my ZST, quite a bit less treble on the Shure 112. Must investigate further after dinner. Have an early night and get ready for psych clinic tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment