Friday, September 27, 2024

Summing up, a little slice of heaven...

We were talking about my deceased brother, Meng. The westerners often loved counting his prophecy and plastering it onto other Asians but now this is starting to bite back everyone. We talked to the people he would have known and tried to distill his effect on the world were he still alive but there was opposition to that. Maybe they'll need my help on this later.

Gave Dad my Logi Wavekeys to use with his smart TV. Here's to confirm that you can connect a regular PC bluetooth keyboard to an Android TV. Works well. Haven't tried a mouse. Would be nice.

Things I want to buy next week, October... hmm, I only have $75 to spend over the month ahead. This is after I splurged $115 on a new mini acoustic guitar. Totally in love with the diminutive Kepma which I've used to write a few catchy songs already. The strings are not too taut and the sound, delicate the way I like it, and suitable for finger picking and thumb strumming.

Looks like it may rain this late afternoon. Have to remember to talk to Sis about forgiveness of sins and her destiny in Heaven which may be in doubt. It is natural to be afraid when you see all these end times signs, veiled as they may be.


We talked in mindspace about the empires of Daniel’s scroll. The evolution vs. creation debate. And the ultimate aim of mankind. It seems unrelated but it IS. And now the Liew witches are faced with demise and are being extra irrational. Not sure what to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment