Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Signs, more signs…

Angel John was explaining the holy books of the West to Brother Yeap who had no English of much worth to discern them. “Perfection is the reason Ye Shu used sheep, or goats to the Chinese, to represent our wayward generation, as he used wheat in our previous discussion” Brother Yeap was edified, “His teachings do not pass away up to today as still do the sheep and wheat endure”. He prophesied: “The light of diode ebbs. Charcoal stone brushes the steel block. The center of the desk is empty of the abacus. Cloth, rice paper and plank flow in its place”
This 2024, November 14, which is my birthday, falls on ABY 8e (day count cycle), see above. I’m guessing that the Chinese flute is approximately plank, rice paper, and cloth as it has nylon bindings as well as its Dimou. Charcoal and steel refer to my attempts to self-publish copies of my DiZi playing guide. So the days are not shortened? Will suffering in mindspace cease soon?

It bears reasoning that Trump will need time to trigger important events and I may need to hang on, guide the folk in mindspaces.

Not only did I place my flute center of desk today, but I bought my first Quiksilver tee. Quicksilver is another term for mercury. Some time ago, I made the discovery that there are 72 hexa-trigrams versus the old thinking of 64. So there are 12x6/2 personalities. I made a chart of it versus the Tarot and western astrology:


As you may have noticed, Mercury is together with Gemini (twins) and is the messenger angel Gabriel. Mercury / Gemini is related to: Being Lost, Love, Mastermind, Spiritual Soldier, Good Businessman, and Maverick Inventors (Elon Musks maybe?). Some time ago, I also received the prophecy of flutes of the room, fruits of the loom, loo-loo-lemon (omega -the end), all twins like Gemini. The plot thickens!

List of US presidents (who have Gabriel / Mercury):


Realize tho, the labels may be sarcastic or playful as they are cryptic. There should be no further presidents of the USA after Biden.

Additionally, the Quiksilver logo looks like a wave crashing against a mountain. There may be a hurricane season in November this year or between now and then the seas churn and the 6th seal, broken by Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment