Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Writing again, eating out...

The infectious tale of 4 weddings and a phantom enters Act 3 -the final part. I really had fun telling it so far and am looking to end it on a climax by tonight so all my writing wraps up this July. I ordered a nice leatherette Bible case from the Philippines for my ESV compact, Just $7 off Shopee. But tomorrow is August already and Rapture could be any time now. Israel has killed Hamas' leader in Iran. How many months can pass without God acting on the sixth seal?

We may be going out for dinner with Mom's brother and sister later on. Feelings towards Proverbs 17:3 right now weighing on my mind. And the atmosphere around me is full of concern and hope. It's hard to use / enjoy my possessions like my new study Bible.

Takes about a week for mail to arrive in Malaysia from the Philippines. Will not think of my parcel till next week which will be early August, around the time of my hospital visit mainly to pick up meds. Am going off most sugars starting today. Ran briefly but intensely this morning. Workout tonight as usual. The prophesied times of trouble are pressing in on everyone. Relaxing is important.

More writing after dinner, then to edit and post up my tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment