Sunday, August 25, 2024

Constipation, watches, and making a difference…

3 days of my gut being backed up finally cleared this 5am. I took dried salt prunes with several glasses of water. The evil witches were not pleased.

I’ll probably be wearing my 077j diver on black velcro more often now. Not as a status symbol but as a comfort -a bit of pampering as I am recently retired and somewhat out of luck.

Yesterday, I talked about my short stories, and which ones people liked. They liked:
  1. A question of procedure
  2. 3 vignettes
  3. The best thing since
  4. Salon
They also were curious about the Math in “the equator”, and “genius”. To have lived and made a difference… *sigh*.

Check on Mom downstairs and do some online shopping later -it’s retirement, baby!


Helped clean the house this afternoon. We’ll be going out for dinner, my treat. Couldn’t find anything good to buy online. Wearing my Casio 800h on used G-Lide velcro / buckle nylon strap. Looks good / futuristic.

Thinking I will tackle the CHR coding one step at a time. Just do “R” today. It will take 4 more days but better late than never.

Had another loo, 3rd one today. I think I’m clear to head out for dinner. Been sorting through my watch straps and swapped some around a bit. I guess this is what retirement is like. Have the a/c on after taking a warm shower. Tonight, to work out a bit. Sleep early.

Did a lot of nerve and protein chain healing to prove there is a God or some god besides us humans and animals on Earth. Israel has declared an emergency. Milestones towards the antichrist’s peace treaty.

No comments:

Post a Comment