Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Feeling like a baby about to be born...

A whole new world opens up for me as the nations go into distress. I have prepared to spread the WoG even as the "Sauron eye" turns my way. Earlier I wrote a Medium article on the Apostasy. See my journal YapsDiary. Beginning to use my Bible search software, VRS which you can get on FreeLunch.my/apps -my personal website I pay for every year.

VRS is actually very useful, being able to tag chapters with editable personal notes and to search through these notes later. The search function is also unique / heuristical, and pulls up often unexpected but useful results. It is run from a PC / laptop, not tablet or phone.

I am also making use of a printed Bible, the ESV Compact in an Ichthus leatherette zip case and a CSB student study Bible which I keep at home on my desk. Often, I peruse e-Sword HD while on my iPad.

Today, I bought a new truBreeze tee made by Yonex. Am planning a long walk tomorrow, maybe to Kuala Lumpur. Will work out tonight instead of running.

Want to do another article tomorrow on sexual feelings, money shortage, and jealousy / lashing out at others.

...

THE SKINNY MAN’S CLOTHES : “People are
uncomfortable with you,” said witches to Elder Brother
Yeap. “You don’t belong in your adopted land from your
choice of clothes” “I’m from a twice-over immigrant
family, uprooted from Xiamen and the outback,
corrected with jaw surgery and was all about my school
uniform,” Yeap winced. “Sometimes I ignored people I
knew when outside of the lesson or club i.e. when in
civvies” -“It’s no wonder people try to get you involved
in religion” “How is that related?” asked Brother Yeap,
puzzled. “You have a wonderful soul that shouldn’t go
naked waiting outside for the Wedding Feast” A chill of
some urgency ran up Elder Brother Yeap’s spine.

13 August 2024 is 11C in the ABY. The tee I just bought says "Today is no Ordinary day", so I looked it up. It also says "1946" which is the ABY-equivalent of 1976, my birth year, also the equivalent of 2024, this year, my dragon sign year.

For notable inventions that happened in 1946, see here. It was an important year for the computer / electronnics industry. Jesus said roughly today was an important day for me. He would give me something, possibly an anointment.

I now know everything hinges on my prayer to God. Will do it soon.

The evil witches roll on, having taken hostage various people important to God. Not sure what today holds for me. Thought of doing some work on an outline for a novel, thus using my app, CHR, completing a 5-fold prophecy today, but the evil is stubborn onto people who are afraid and knows we dare not destroy to the max using telepathy. We made gains today, that’s for sure, and I am renewed in faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment