Friday, August 9, 2024

Seiko till the end…


Find myself strapping this watch on more lately. I feel worthy of my $750 Seiko now that I have several books under the belt and a thriving Internet presence. Even if I make less money than the average delivery guy, I’ve got my fame and I changed the world for the better just that little bit.

Am being beaten up a bit this morning thru the air but fighting back to achieve some peace (of mind), making use of our newfound Math ability. Man, don’t I deserve a few semi-luxuries? Many come to my rescue, millions of Math stations attack off the mind invaders with ‘small arms’. We have yet to drop our megaton bombs on these antichrist cowards / bullies.

At one time I was fearful of wearing 3.5kRM on my wrist. Usually, I wore circa 500RM which is a whopping 7x less. If I were to make it big, rake in several kRM per month, I would wear this humble Kinetic perpetual calendar:


Looks stout, and has a busy dial. Haven’t seen anyone wearing it so far.

The ZuZG “Airpods” have 3 drivers vs. 1 for Apple’s

Bought some Chinese ‘Airpod’ like TWS buds for Mom who is stingy. They are 5x cheaper than Apple’s buds but they actually have a website, and their own branding, not fakes by any stretch. Cost 100RM and feel rather weighty and luxurious. The sound quality is good. I may or may not buy the real deals and am considering an Apple Pencil 1st Gen instead. Altho, I rarely draw much -now that I’ve retired.

Feel like repossessing the ZuZGs from Mom. Talked in mindspace on better laws and code of conduct as it seems most like to telepath a lot instead of keeping to themselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment