Thursday, August 8, 2024

Shall there be one final flash fiction piece for FFM…

Thinking of writing one final GREAT flash fiction piece for FFM. Meanwhile, William is terrorizing our country. Not sure what his true motive is. I’m thinking my submission will be on a writer retiring, just like myself. Of course, giving the plot away will void my sub. Have to think about it. Condense it.

Seems my Bible cover will arrive this weekend.

Made critical renovations to FreeLunch.my -added cover pics and links. Pictures say more than words and I now have much nicer ones. Also getting more search impressions from Google. Decided to write my flash piece after all. Studying the Bible is rather hard to do still.

And it’s off. My FFM submission. My VERY last one. Tonight, Bible study. Barneous Liew was most disappointed, having seen / counted his future in Hell yet again.

As the Tribulation nears, heartache for Mr. Beast, one of YouTube’s biggest channels now being persecuted despite his philantrophy. Money was always man’s downfall. Whether it be Judas or Jimmy. Interesting to watch this unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment