Sunday, September 22, 2024

Feel like getting this new guitar but…

I only have 500RM to blow and the guitar costs 750RM. I’m not an ace player but it’s one sweet looking compact instrument that I’m in love with deeply. May not be practical to own such luxuries either, given my lower income and lower functioning mind, not to mention the revenge machine that wants to break all my possessions to test God’s return. I should be over to ABA Music again next weekend to see if it’s still hanging there, with Dad and the car to bring it home.

Was thinking of ordering a Cort Mini off Shopee instead. It’s really small tho not as cute as the ABA one. Cheaper by a lot and may be better made. I have begun seriously learning the fretboard by breaking down the root frets and root chords. May end up making a booklet on guitar learning instead of teaching the DiZi, merge it with my songwriting exercises. I could have my Cort Mini by mid week.

Very excited about my new plans. And have expanded my learning to F# and Bb. Need a method of picking notes in between frets 1, 3, 5, and 7 but it gets too complicated.

Found out that the between fret notes are most all blue as branched from the major frets, FGADEF#Bb and I am not sure what about C and B -where do they come in? An incomplete system but one that is easy to memorize. IMHO, B and C may be ignored as they are adjacent to the other notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment