Monday, September 23, 2024

Mom is ill again…

Dad and I had a hectic day sending Mom for her medical checkups. Possibly she will be warded a day or two due to heart palpitations and need for further tests. I am trying to fix the old iPhone 7. Drain its battery for a day or so and then charge it up from zero. Liew allies still attacking us. Have to do something about it soon.


The doctors suggested Mom buy a smartwatch to monitor her heart rate. I don’t know of any watch which can take an ECG but apparently there are some that approximate it. Maybe at Decathlon.

Feeling a bit wasted, as if I were burning or next to a burning pile of Chinese offerings. And I’m about to blow $115 on a new guitar this week. Feeling lost and cut adrift in prophecy. Maybe some around me made wrong choices regarding God’s plan for their salvation. Seriously, He will forgive in Jesus’ name. Do not be hard on yourselves or the Spirit within you.


More trouble in mindspace. People going mad from taking others for granted, and sometimes torturing and killing them / their loved ones. Such men do not “feel safe” unless everyone turns evil too. Of course, as a Christian that’s impossible for me. I fear the one who casteth the soul to hell and destroys the body forever.

Made a quick meal of luncheon ham, cheese and salad sandwiches for me and Dad as Mom is in hospital yet again. Problems digesting / metabolizing her food. 


Some altercations in mindspace among Christian brothers and telepathic criminals who roused them up. Have to be on hand to advise on matters of the heart. Even Jonathan Cahn is worried for the flock!

No comments:

Post a Comment