Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Israel in the prophecy…

The current war in Israel could be the final war of the end-times, during which the apostasy may occur and the little horn come to power. This is facilitated by the chaos of world events and coincidental spiritual confusion. I am bracing for the shockwave if it may come, at least in the mindspaces.

Talked to my church mates in mindspace, and they are worried as well. Some have issues with God unresolved tho ardently pursued. Myself, have accepted that the Lord is a stern master with critical objectives beyond human suffering, so-called injustice. So you’re being wronged -so what, He may say. Lots of people are being wronged, maimed, and killed before their time.

It’s in the middle of this conflict that I find a piece of calm before the storm, in my music, songs I write and learning to play better. I have a new mini 36” acoustic guitar in nondescript black which is my pride and joy. With its mellow tone and softer strings, it comforts me thru lonely and punitive times. Circa $100 well spent. I will be on the lookout for a smaller gig bag for it as the bundled one is too big. I’ll use it for my c40 classical 39” as it is nicely padded. More later.


Heading to the mall later. Don’t have much to spend. Americans going wild in the mindspaces. Witchy Liews conducting the “show” onto Christians in a mad spurt of defiance against God. Had wondered why people / Israelites rebel(ed) against the Father. Becoming clearer and clearer.

Still thinking of buying a guitar bag for my Kepma Mini. There is a 24RM one that’s specially for 36” guitars. Bending backwards to protect a 500RM guitar seems pointless sometimes, I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment