Saturday, September 21, 2024

The preparations for Rapture…

Many now believe rapture is imminent. But it may be around Christmas season before we meet the Lord. Unlikely that October will see any major events but you never know Israel. November is also in doubt unless more assassination attempts are made on the US candidates, triggering unrest in America and worldwide.

I have gotten several things ready, including my moonphase watch and monoscope on tripod. Will also have to bring my head protection and Kipsta football. Not to mention a certain type of wallet. As I typed these words, evil stabbed my leg with pain. Such are the times we live in. Also got bruised on the head by the fallen, antichrist geniuses.

Started to write my DiZi book. Made a good start. Tomorrow, may go on a long walk to KLCC / Lowyat etc. Not sure what I’ll buy since saving for a Mac is now out of the question. Feeling excited about the future and prophecy unfolding ever more rapidly.

Yom Kippur 2024 falls on 10b / 11b of the ABY. There could be an effort to push Israel to peace and in reply, perhaps a terror event to do with the Wailing Wall / Mughrabi bridge (which apparently was torn down).

No comments:

Post a Comment