Friday, September 20, 2024

A jail for the soul…

Sometimes I feel like I’m in jail. Packed with people escaping the law of the mind, denying their telepathic crimes and obvious vulnerability. I get so packed that my work suffers. Can only work a couple hours a day and many things, left unfinished.

I went for a run. Was held down from getting a good speed. Still exercise is exercise. Today, coding jpw will be top priority. There is not much we can help with in mindspace anymore as we approach Tribulation from the Middle East flareups.

Will work out a bit after lunch…

Mid afternoon. Mom is still at the hospital getting her meds and treatments. Looks like another takeout dinner tonight if she doesn’t call soon. Last night we had fried noodles which was tasty but not very nutritious. UK forces, William mainly, still can’t forgive Asians due to the Liew fighters the British were oppressing. Both sides took revenge in turns and now it’s dead in the water, my life and many others’ as well.


Liew witches and their genius helpers trying to Saruman me. This comes after I saved them yesterday, *sobs. May do some coding work after 6am. Just rest a while.

Was thinking what I could do to earn some money. Thinking seriously of writing a short book on playing the DiZi. It will contain:
  1. breathing
  2. expression
  3. improvisation / style
  4. fingering
  5. accompaniment
  6. acceleration / running notes
Will start on it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment