Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Feeling held back and mediocre, coding progresses…

Woke up this morning to a new feeling of hope but in a world much changed / maligned, it doesn’t mean that much. Feeling like nothing I do / have done is really good enough. There was a time when mediocrity didn’t bother me. It was the spirit of things that kept me going. I need to seek out the brighter spots in my life and work on them, spend time and money getting it right.

Whacking code into pjw (formerly nettle) to see what comes out. Breaking to visit the shoebox for a while. Will read up more on Antlr4 while there. Bring over some stuff.

Paid my web hosting. Was 160RM. up 25RM from last year. Am going on Shopee now to spend some of the balance in my debit account, 126RM.


A new day, Thursday, and nothing much got done. I’m still alive after rocking the boat in the mindspaces which are still dangerous. Somehow my briefs didn’t dry overnight. I hand wash my 2 favorites now. Need to get fresh Good Virtues shower gel. Didn’t find anything worth buying on Shopee.

Coding is pushing along steadily. It won’t take too long to get things basically sorted out. I am going by trial and error since I have to butt against the prevention blockade of deceived sinners who want to spread ideological disease while preventing God’s prophecies. The violent pain-giving persists. But yea, the coding is moving at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment