Tuesday, September 17, 2024

New underwear, and a long tiring day out...

I had been putting off replacing my Sloggi briefs, 80RM. The go-all-rounds which were made from thin and soft modal fabric. Making do with just one good underwear: my Lululemon in black circa 100RM. Being poorer now, I could not afford Calvin Klein or another Lulu plus they don't make Sloggi all-rounds anymore.

I got the cheaper men's briefs (not the boxer shorts) which cost 24.90RM. There is another model, circa 35RM and feels silky but I passed. Have to say these Uniqlo underwear are very comfortable. And well worth the 25 bucks.

Also got a lot of walking in, ate vegan Arab food, and drank roasted oolong tea. I played the piano at Pasar Seni MRT (one of my dreams). The folks are out to buy more mooncake but this time I'll pass. Too much sweet stuff.

Still watching Antlr4 video tutorials on YouTube. I'm learning a lot. Quite a bit of pain-giving going on in mindspace today.

Am learning a bit about programming oop style. They don’t care what the previous foundation classes have inside, just what functionality they advertise. Feeling burnt out and oppressed. Will work out now. Feeling good. Just chilling in my room.

Binged on so many tutorials, I feel odd now. We may have ended the Liews’ reign of terror tonight by throwing their telepathy ‘out of the universe’, otherwise beyond comprehension.

Talked to young western kids about following the Liew witches’ lies. It only took a bit of reasoning to heal them, once the evil Liews were out of the action. Made some more headway coding pjw. What an awful name but WTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment