Monday, September 16, 2024

Malaysia Day -a happy one...

Got up a little late on Malaysia Day due to installing FreeBSD all night last night. Today, I finished up, adding OCP (mp3 player) and Emacs (text editor) for my python coding. OCP had to be compiled from source which took a long time.

Was hit by the Liew witch posse most of the morning into the early afternoon. Judgmental infants are the problem here. We slipped them thin angel paper to calm their minds down.

Feeling like it's 1998 again. Good for coding netLang. I can't call my language nettle which is a cryptographic library for Linux. In fact netLang is also used by several entities online. Maybe I'll call my language mulpy (html python).

Dang! There is a mulpy as well -a framework. This is my final attempt to name my language which currently doesn't compile -yet. Calling it PJW (python javascript way).

Coding is re-commencing on FreeBSD instead of Linux. Must get something up by midnight.

Found out PJW is also somewhat taken and is the name initials of a unix guru formerly at Bell Labs. Nevermind. It's decided. Coding away.

No comments:

Post a Comment