Saturday, July 4, 2026

I am an owner of a plot of cyberspace again…

I registered a web host and domain. Took me a few hours to figure everything out. But it works well. Quite a professional-looking hosting company. 50RM/mo. Not cheap but should be better than local ones.

I am really looking forward to designing and choosing content for my latest plot on the web after 3 failed attempts, was hacked, spoofed etc.

Well, it’s late now and I could use a good sleep.
 
...
 
The website is KoangDeLambe.com and it will be about my journey thru life, fiath, luck, and mishaps. In a way it's an autobiography you can view like a presentation. I will by illustrating it by hand and including photos and text from my works and collections.
 
Expect to launch by Monday, late.  
 
Just finished sweeping chores. Later, a bit of mopping, work out at 12-2am. Diet a bit more and eat less sweet stuff. Had a latte. We wiped out some of the Liew witches' conveniences since they kept attacking. 
 
...
 
My web host sent me an invoice AFTER my payment -I guess I can ignore it. Feeling a little unsure tho. The Canada-Morocco game was exciting. Caught all 3 goals. Today, will be working on my website 
 
Finished sweeping and am writing my online journals / articles. Will prepare my website materials maybe circa 5pm, an hour to rest and consider things.

Almost 5pm. Need to mop a bit. Grab a fresh bin liner. Will stay up late, draft out my website data and draw some illustrations. Was thinking I would obscure some details for privacy of those I met.

Finished mopping. Dad is out buying noodles for our dinner. Rained briefly. Drank soy milk. Don’t think I will get started on my website until 7-8pm. Every day missed is 2RM wasted. To have something up by Sunday would be good. My life in chapters.


Not using the LRT much saves me money for my website fees. Not buying online as well. I am wondering if I should put up more stuff on my site than just a testimony. Maybe there would be branches off the main path for people to explore and sample my wares.



No comments:

Post a Comment