I lost half a kilo in body weight. Not sure how. Maybe it's my new running routine and less snacking on bread and butter.
We managed to push the troublemaker witches away and everyone is feeling better.
I have figured out (Windows) Tiny11 -how to install it to my eSSD OTG. Runs smooth. Saves almost 2 gigs of RAM.
Managed to get cleaned well and showered. Chores start in an hour. Don't feel up to doing any writing or coding.
Read a disturbing video on YouTube about the Noahide Laws which may be expanded throughout the world, which mean death to sinners. This is said to be scheduled for November -yea, religious rule.
Meanwhile, we erased all the Liew witches' memories down to the nerve, giving them amnesia. It was quite easy.
Digging thru, found numerous instances where they bullied the westerners, their women, and pinned the blame on me, saying it was my advice. Besides that, grandma reached out to me to save my uncle in Singapore who got roped into opening some upper class Brits on account of grandpa's cancer. In later stages, it was bad and he moaned to his relations in agony. Some harsh words were exchanged in the mind if not more and my uncle eventually got stage 4 cancer as well. There are some things better left alone even tho the heart breaks.
We bathed some cancer patients in iceberg water, taking care to gently acclimatize their bodies to the cold, also pain was removed as this impedes the recovery of the immune system which we were jump starting with the icy water.
Shifted my BOMGE interface to the Windows netbook, leaving the writing station free of clutter. Tonight, I will be expanding on project SDM. Want to finish the first 3 chapters (3k words).
. . .
Got into a talk with Alyssa about using AI, and I admitted to testing my rhymes against Google Translate which was well before it used AI to deliver its translations, and right now has to be cited as 'I used GT'. Yea, back then it had a simpler model that dealt with Chinese. I am Chinese so I know if the translation is odd / not necessarily wrong but a little off as English and Mandarin use a different syntax and ideology of speaking.
But I did so, not to win any awards or to further my plot, not even as filler, just to introduce the West to the culture of the East -all in good fun / to know how we Chinese talk. As an Australian Chinese, my grasp of Mandarin is very poor and I too delighted in the rhymes, as they turned into pinyin, and I sculpted them to match the English poems more artistically.
I don't think AI is bad. Nor do I think it's the best thing that ever happened to us writers. For me, it is a convenience. Save me a day at the Library, reading up grammar guides, listening to tapes etc.
And I was thinking of the recent 'generate me a song' apps. I would not use those, as a songwriter, even to make a demo or to improve my lyrics. Music is all about nuance and genuine feeling. There is no room for AI in music except maybe dance / disco / muzak / prototyping jingles.
We just came home from having Indian food. It's 8pm and I haven't finished all my chores. Maybe in 15 minutes.
My desk feels more productive without the BOMGE interface box and mic, and I feel more like working on code, and writing my novel.
. . .
Took my meds and showered. Nearing midnight. Will work out at 1am. All my music gear is connected to the Tiny11 netbook with the most RAM (12GB) and a new and fast eSSD. I installed Waveform from Traktion. It looks simple to use but is quite tricky. Said to be good and was free (add ons cost you).
Earlier, by request, western and eastern people asked about signs of the end. There were a few I related such as the 4 horsemen which I had some providence for, then we talked about the beast rule that Pastor Aaron ATL (YouTube) said was exactly the same as the Two Witnesses period in Jerusalem. It is also the exact time period of the sign of the woman in heaven / sky, taken care of in the desert. Whether John is one of the 2 witnesses is moot still.
And the prophecy of Paco Soccer still resonates. Numerous signs point to a Chinese involvement in the end times conflict even tho July is over and the World Cup with it.
I don't have time to write tonight, just to blog a bit more. Tim wants me to get the Macbook Neo which I fully agree will be great. Trouble is, it can only come on my birthday in November., 3 months away. Meanwhile our new Axia will be arriving within 2 weeks from now.
Someone downloaded SeTT from ckyap.itch.io/sett and I am just so happy. Almost 1am. Will wind down, watching some YouTube.
. . .
Was re-reading my novella and there is a phrase I wrote; [love is] a mirage of jealousy in a desert of emotions. Being disabled, I can't remember what I meant. But the usual understand-in-reverse law should apply; there is wanting so bad, that even malicious attractivity seems like love (something welcome).
I think this is one of 4-5 other places where my writing seems convoluted.
This is another one; Obviously the woman was correct, Tim? Obviously, Marsha... is passe for I don't care to find out. Care is familiarity. But as far as correctness goes, it never vexed me much. I've seen that in its singular context all too many times.
As usual, we analyze back to front, Tim has seen good judgment in all kinds of situations. Marsha's observation might be one such time. But he chides her for being too invested in [the Seth-Marjorie dynamic] to be critical with her judgment, trusting intuition which he thinks is behind the times for a modern woman.
. . .
Managed to get cleaned fully (went twice), and should be go for a run tonight. Was almost locked out of my Tiny11 install after a security update. Scary. Still morning, just took a shower. May head out on a long walk instead of running, perhaps circa 3pm.
Realized I had not drawn a KoangDeLambe comic strip this Sunday. I tend to draw one every 3 days. Luckily I had an idea from the discussion last night on Revelations and the riders, the trumpets to come, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment