Saturday, May 25, 2024

All is in flux so it seems…

My life is turned upside down right now. There are too many people with too many grouses pounding on my door. I have gone into rest and recuperate mode, just relaxing and enjoying life. Nothing much I can do for them as they pounce on my every thought. This offloading of hurt onto my mindspace, caused by careless manipulation of others’ hearts and lives, seems to be the norm leading up to the end times. Just something we, as Christians have to bear. More later…

Lalamove is taking some time getting my parcel over. I may not receive my IEMs today because I missed setting an order option. I hope it will arrive before Rapture, as I haven’t listened to a SHURE IEM before. Feeling a bit sluggish from all the early mornings, so I didn’t sweep today. Maybe tomorrow or in the mid afternoon while the folks are at the new place.

Haven’t started coding !Browse2 due to being tied up with chaperoning my nasty family members as they slam and are slammed into others by the westerners. No escape if you know lots of bad people and are not bad.

William is given lethargy as his ONLY punishment for wrecking families in mindspace. If he does not rest more, he will acquire reduced immune function and cancer to follow by the hand of those he offended and destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment