Monday, May 27, 2024

Waiting for my parcel and telepathic attacks…

More peaceful in the mindspaces after we sent the UK packing along with the evil they birthed into telepathic symbiosis. Somehow they did everything wrong as if the Bible meant nothing. Waiting for my parcel. It’s already almost 9am. More later…

My earphones are SHURE se112 and Malachy’s prophecy covers 112 popes including Francis -he must be the last Pope before the end. 


And ‘Shu-zi Ri’ is Chinese for Yom Kippur which is in early October of this year (2024). More later…

Just got off the phone, my earphones will deliver this afternoon. And the delivery cost is 14.20RM. It’s my first time using Lalamove. And the second time I used a same-day delivery service which at the time cost around 14RM as well, it was for a white karate uniform from Everybody Martial Arts. Not sure about the significance of this yet…

The shop I got the phones from is Live Music Centre in Sungai Buloh, a former leper colony. This coincides with the Liew witches’ curse to give me leprosy / AIDS, and wither my limbs. I know it’s them because of the pain they stab me with, in staccato beats, and the mental concentration they use to control my finger muscles. What the shop names mean is cryptic.


The afternoon rains are here again. Yesterday, incidents of bad weather around the world. Supposedly the wrath of YHWH. Many misled UK citizens turned against the evil perpetrated by the Asian Liew witches who were caught by Royals past a generation ago.

I discovered that the 2 shop logos present an “11th hour” symbol which means, the last moment, or almost too late. We have to act / do stuff for God like there’s no time. More later…




No comments:

Post a Comment