Monday, June 3, 2024

14kg of cooking gas, impending water cut, writing assignment…

I helped Dad lift almost 30kg of cooking gas plus its pressure vessel cylinder from the car to the kitchen. Mom has been cooking non stop to stash meals away before we go 3 days without water, starting 5th June to the 7th iirc. Meanwhile, my Facebook friend and I are collabing on a story together. I will spend the night writing the first draft. Feel a bit pressured as he’s quite an intellectual writer.

Liew witches more subdued after we cut off some of their aggression. The power of positivity! More later…

I think there’s no more money left in my debit account so my subscription to Eksentrika was cut off. All manner of things are going awry as the Tribulation nears. I need to focus on core values and necessities. This comes as we face a 3-day water cut starting tomorrow (5th). Liew witches are about, basking in the moral insecurities of the fallen world of the end times. We stand to lose a lot of brothers and sisters in faith who were protected, sheltered, and loved unconditionally. Those who were fed platitudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment