Saturday, June 1, 2024

And it’s June…

A new month is here. I’m still alive OMG and mostly whole. 9 1/2 weeks more to hold out against the evil flesh destroyers and emotional slave drivers. My family condition should be stable after our discussion / powerpoint last night. We talked about the dualities of the human condition and gave out some healing methods. They need to grow some faith by practice of good deeds and to wash clean with Jesus. Everybody wants heaven!

We attacked the Liews at the behest of the Americans. But the good kids didn’t want to do much damage so the sociopath family remains at large and in fear. Am still wearing the Tissot Mom gave me for my birthday some years ago, on a JamMayMay NATO strap. More later…

My compilation of short stories, Mss2 is now live on Amazon as a Kindle eBook. I will post a link to it later. Been losing weight round my middle which is good. Meanwhile my earphones are leaving Penang tonight. Remains to be seen if they deliver tomorrow as I may want to be out in the morning. Must remember to prepare 63RM.

Stars Fall, my Christian rapture song is developing nicely with or without Stephanie Jones’ help. I think the witches have it in for us both and will probably drop some kind of bombshell soon. Was thinking 9 and a half weeks, then it’ll all be over *sigh*. The longest 2 months of my life. Steadfast and long suffering we must all be.

No comments:

Post a Comment