Friday, May 31, 2024

Made a friend on Facebook…

A fellow writer from my writer’s forum offered me a friend request, and I accepted. I have one friend now. Cool. Went on a medium long walk early this morning. Along with my resistance exercises, I feel good. Noticed that running shoes are better for long walks. Today I wore my newly washed Teva sandals and felt underpowered, thus slower.

Haven’t been writing or coding. And Amazon hasn’t approved my old book for sale. Spying a bit on their process, it seems they are reading through it very carefully, unlike other authors’ books. Yea, it’s a bit controversial but nothing to fatwah me over.

Meanwhile, we have pushed the Liew witches off being violent for the most part using special techniques. More later…

Made some peace in the mindspaces by securing William from the relentless attacks of Asians under the Liew witchy command. We beat then healed many who were led into sin and deceived by these antichrists. It remains to be seen what we can offer the Liew 6, what consolation they might accept, or an early demise at the hands of William…?

Wearing my Tissot PRS516 Mom bought for my birthday -in 2021 iirc. It actually has 100m WR so I put it on a NATO strap and it will be my shower-with watch. Maybe an EDC stand in for the Mudman solar when I visit the TRX Apple Store late June. Or head out to other upmarket malls / events. Cost 2.9kRM and has a Powermatic 80 (drop in replacement) movement with Rolex-style free sprung balance.

Family troubles due to the witchy Liews are being solved. I was told not to interfere.

The day draws to a close. I have a COD order from Shopee, 63RM for a pair of ZST Pros. All the way from Penang. Having multiple irons in the fire is nice to confuse attackers. But I still need to talk to violent Sis about her sin-suffering and why it chose to possess her. Need to turn on my few remaining brain cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment