Sunday, June 23, 2024

End to procrastinating…

Today will be dedicated to learning / teaching ukulele with my CFAC# tuning. Unfortunately I have to break to go furniture shopping with the folks which will take a few hours and tire me out. I suspect my parents are using me to stay healthy, to ward off / absorb attacks from their swindling ways. More later…

Managed to play my old tune “Polynesian Love Crime” on the ukulele but it needs polishing up. Then I need to get more of my old songs done as well. Will take all week, probably.

Moving more stuff to our retirement house. There is a girl there interested in me but we are around 20 years difference in age. She likes my songwriting. Thinking of growing my hair long again but it will look ragged for some time.

Today will be getting fresh funds in, about $100. Will save 350RM and spend the remainder. Engagements in mindspace with the Liew witchy army leaving me less time to write.

We triggered NDEs for the Liews while we wait on news of war in the Middle East. There will be something significant in 20 hours’ time possibly. Sorry about the lack of updates as I am busy fighting mindspace wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment