Wednesday, June 26, 2024

A long day, at the bank, to the hospital, braving rain to the new house, choking evil witches…

The day started early and haphazardly. Was up before dawn to discover the folks were also sleepless. Did my workout, then it was time to send Mom to her cardiac appointment. We had brunch at a nearby curry house, went home to wait, picked Mom up from hospital and went to the bank. Dad forgot to charge his Samsung and Mom left her mobile at home so she loaned my Nokia. The heat of the afternoon was sapping and it soon began to rain as we packed to go to the shoebox house where I’m now typing this the iPad 5, listening to my new HomePod Mini. I also set up the Logi mouse and WaveKeys on my new basic white melamine desk that’s sturdy and spartan. I may bring over a Windows / Linux laptop later.

We’ve been in action against the Liew witchy 6 and their army of antichrists. Gave them choking attacks that prevent them for talking or eating. Of course, all this is healable given some time -we are kind. In return, these wicked ones stabbed at my hand savagely. I don’t know if I can make it through another 1 1/2 months of this abuse.

Funds are in! I have 500RM in my drawer savings, and 500 in my wallet. Enough for any emergencies. Mom offered to buy me a new laptop but I told her I already got a used 2015 ThinkPad which is running fine. Not sure how I’ll dispose of my 100RM extra over the next 4 weeks. About $22 in American dollars.

Think I bricked my CentOS install on the Aspire netbook. Wonder what distro might fit. Maybe ArchBang?

Sometimes I feel my hand healing, when it goes out of range of the telepathic skewering -into a different place than I frequent, where they’ve not placed demons (babies or kids who are evil).

Murmurs of dissatisfaction abound among the poor here in Malaysia -if not rumblings of discontent. This shoebox is not in a wealthy neighborhood by any stretch, and seedy characters pass thru now and then looking for jobs or easy money. And my room on the ground floor with slatted windows is a robbery waiting to happen. Prudent to move my stuff away from the window when we leave or head out.


No comments:

Post a Comment