Thursday, June 27, 2024

A simpler life…

Wearing an Eagle King “China-man” tee with rip-stop Millet hiking shorts I bought in better times, held up by the Casual Karate which I invented from a regular kids’ karate belt. Also wearing my Casio F-200 basic digital watch. Listening to Phoebe Snow play through my compact HomePod Mini which I got from Malaysia’s first Apple Store on opening day. Quite pleasant and sufficiently bassy. Typing this on my 2017 iPad propped up by an IKEA phone-tablet holder -just a simple slab of raw joined bamboo with grooves. I’m beginning to live a simpler life.

My spartan room now with desk and computer gear

Less evil telepathy this morning at the shoebox house. We gave out some faith healing / youth rejuvenation. Last night, many Asians and westerners aligned to the path of good as opposed to the Liew witches who seem to have 9 lives.

There’s something in the air of late. I believe the Earth / weather itself changes in response to God’s / humanity’s doings. A harvest of souls is coming. Attuned people are repenting, others, spreading the word of the Kingdom of Heaven. Time to write another short story for this blog. It will be about finding God, maybe called “Kingdom Within”. [Wrote this on Medium instead]

Brought over Aspire to my new room. It runs ArchBang. Much lighter than Windows 10 or KDE Plasma. A must to have a full Linux-Windows PC, not just an iPad. 18 days till my life changes for the better. So excited to finally be free of being force-fed meds and blamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment