Thursday, June 27, 2024

To the guitar store…

It’s almost midnight and I’ve been sifting through my watches to select my new EDC as Mom is happily wearing my F-200. Tentatively chose my Swatch Sistem as it’s round, black plastic and non-descript. Will be wearing it to the guitar store ~3pm, where I plan to get my machine heads replaced. Evil family and witchy Liews pain-giving in sheer jealousy over my story-telling and song-writing abilities, pushed onto me by godless American Christian families caught pants down. May need to talk on this sometime soon. More tomorrow…

Made good headway reforming and re-loving the American young ones. Am at the shoebox house. Brought my A&K along which needs minor repairs. Will have lunch first, then head over to the shop.

The shoebox is leaking from a heavy downpour outside. Water seeping through a window frame. There is probably a pool of it on the roof. Need to slip it off. Plans to go to the mall may be delayed or cancelled.

So far I have innovated 3 bow accessories: a hand grip stabilizer, an auto-ranging sight, and tonight, I made a 3 arrow bow-mounted micro quiver. The quiver isn’t much advantageous, just cheap, light, and compact. I will be using a Velcro strip over the arrow slots to tighten them and provide side-access to the shafts.

Will be writing another story, weekend or tonight, depending on inspiration. Need to configure hibernate for my netbook too.

It’s now the penultimate day of June. Durian fever is hitting big here in Petaling Jaya. Also noticed the mushrooming of ‘cute’ coffee bistros all around town. Why this is happening, I don’t really know. My guess is that wealthier people need cheering up.

I now have a solid distro on my Acer netbook. Rocky Linux. Feels right. Leaving it at the new place for now with my ThinkPad and iPad 10 stationed at the old house. Need to get some small, discreet speakers for the Aspire, USB powered.

Inflation has hit hard. Once 95RM, now 150RM, I’m priced out of the market for budget gear! Didn’t feel like heading out to the guitar shop once again. Some days are like this -no sense fighting it. Mom increasingly worried about her weight loss.

Been busy customizing KDE, installing OhMyZsh and Powerline-10k. After the weather cools, we’ll be having naan for dinner nearby. Will try to head out tomorrow, from the old house. Want to work out again tonight since I didn’t walk or run.

No comments:

Post a Comment