Thursday, June 6, 2024

Moon over Mudman, go Android, go…

Back to wearing my humble Mudman 9300 tough solar. I got it for about $120 on the grey market. It’s genuine but not as perfectly assembled as AD specimens. What I get for being lower income, I guess. The thing about the 9300 is it’s a practical watch. More so than the JP1060. Something a regular joe like a delivery rider would rely on, much more an otherwise unemployed blogger / writer. I used to wear a Mudman when I worked front desk at a budget hotel. Sold it to raise cash for my website venture. Now I have its big solar-moonphase brother. Jesus said to monitor the lunar phases. Maybe, when he comes, the moon will be out of whack.

Also been disabling apps on my Android Go 11 Nokia c01 plus phone. Found it makes quite a difference to prevent things like Assistant and Chrome, YouTube, and TV, among others which use up ram. I installed Opera Mini, supposed to save 90% of data and has a fashionable news screen I love. Good to keep up with current events. I also customized G-board, removing button borders and giving it a dark gradient. I type faster without button borders. My wallpaper is a minimalist solid black.

Why I love my Mudman and budget Nokia is because they take me back to happier times when I was less pressured by telepathy, and healthier. More loved and independent. And the whole socio economic drag that started with the Covid years wasn’t even a blip on the horizon. Yea, we live in times of sorrow. As I mentioned before, it’s time to reconfigure my life, and my possessions are my first choice to start with. Later, I may change my occupation(s) and maybe my daily habits. More later…

We repulsed a lot of Liew witchy forces using simple home remedies and cutting decision-making. Ask my group for instructions if you’re interested in being free from flesh-destroying attacks.

My Nokia c01 plus is doing well, sipping its battery very slowly, after I disabled many irrelevant apps. Nice to have a usable, dependable phone at last. And yes, I tend to learn very slowly ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment