Monday, July 22, 2024

FreeLunch.my makes gains…

My site has hit 75 Google search impressions per day. Tho clicks are far fewer. Excited about it. Used to be less than 10 impressions tops, most days even less. We are faced with more antichrist persecution in mindspace, we who believe. Wearing my Seiko diver. I don’t think it looks expensive especially on gray NATO. The rise in my writing’s popularity is one sign of imminent Rapture. Maybe because I write generally on telepathy and preach gospel online. More later…

A tiring day riding the train system around PJ  - KL. Then banking at New Town. Need to go for groceries soon as we’re running out. Evil telepathic criminals moving all around our mindspace in search of security after they scourged the Christian world in a fit of mad self-righteousness. Can’t help anymore as we are bone dry.

Been plotting Act 2. All the couples retreat to discuss in private, what Paloma and Jessica found out about the phantom. Each of them has their own idea of what’s happening and they campaign for support. The losers and winners camps square off in arguments while the phantom moves around the wedding guests, spreading his version of events that must happen shortly, causing strife between good vs. evil. Then the fun begins…

Fell asleep I think, between 10pm to 2am. Took my meds and will rest again up to maybe 10am. Lots of activity in mindspace as the forces of evil sense world changes happening according to prophecy. Small prophecy made by ordinary folk. Targeted my collar bone for growing but it’s still okay. Didn’t do any writing but some progress made. Planning to head out on a long walk around 11am. May go to DigiMall / Decathlon.

Someone from the UK downloaded sos.epub from FreeLunch.my -my first from UK, possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment