Sunday, July 21, 2024

My family get together...

Seems to be that most of my family members are carrying increasingly heavy loads. My cousin clued me in that he was suffering. This is a result of ancestors cheating the west, sometimes our own people. They handed down the sin. The animosity towards God. This morning, the Liew witches are playing deadly games in our minds, helped along by westerners, guilty of their own transgressions, protected and healed, even. Unfortunately I am unwell, mentally, and unable to intercede much.

More later after we all eat together…

I missed the lunch at the Shangri-La which was apparently good. Terrible flare up involving 3 parties tugging on me for a miracle / panacea. So I decided to stay home and edit my website. Wrote descriptions for each story and put up a photo of myself. Corrected typos and adjusted / added some links. Put in a plug for ordering physical copies of my stories in any combination. Of course, I will have to print it manually and post it myself -a labor of love. Love is more important than money in these end times.

Edited my story, “The Ring and the Pearls” which was ungainly. Now flows better. Want to provide quality content on FreeLunch.my for my daily trickle of readers.
 
Also edited "The ePub", and "Curves in the Right Places". A productive day!

Tomorrow we’ll be in Kuala Lumpur to settle some business. I will wear my trail shoes and simple attire. Not sure what watch. Will work out in the morning. Cousins learning to throw out bad experiences through tackling them decisively over a span of prayer and diligence. I am also exorcising some demons related to skill and embarrassment. An embarrassment simply is knowing you didn’t measure up to your level of smartness. Think about it objectively. Letting go and saying, I am just that bad is not humble. You entered the ring for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment