Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Hot and dry weather persists...

Floods hit China as a heatwave sweeps the south isles including us here in Malaysia. I will be posting only once a week, Saturday, on DogBlots and every night before sleep on Yap's Diary from now on.

Meanwhile, the intrigue from the unholy alliance of Liew witches and Royalty in the west continues to take its toll on Asians and Christians around the world. Typing this from my budget netbook at the shoebox house. There is still no water aside from what we've stored in the house's tank. Late tonight it should return. Eating out of cans and a bread bag for dinner. Had some sweet mandarin oranges for roughage.

Have the air conditioning on eco mode at 26.5C. Tonight will be wrapping up Act 2 of 4 Weddings which I plotted earlier. Tomorrow, to plot Act 3 which is the final part. Am thinking that a flood breaks out from the storm striking the mansion with some supernatural elements. Maybe the newly weds together banish the evil from the home of the prophet and he leaves them alone -with a gift etc. Am thinking the gift of the Saint contains a special message for each couple. Man, is this a spoiler?

Was thinking that Windows 10 takes circa 500MB more RAM than KDE / Rocky Linux. It's also less secure. I don't regret ditching Microsoft on my netbook which only has 4GB shared memory. I did keep Windows 10 Pro on the used ThinkPad alongside Rocky Linux which I normally use. I also do a lot of work on my iPad 10.

My final INVENTION: Was thinking of a backpack that allows access to stuff without taking it off one's back, and that allows the wearer to recline with it on. An elastic inner skeleton with a twist lock, back of right side, allowing the wearer to pull it front. The skeleton has a gel / air spine that stops stuff inside from being crushed, moving it sideways, away from one's back pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment