Tuesday, July 16, 2024

My writing wraps up but not just yet…

I initially wanted 10 short stories for my book but was stumped / prevented at 3. Then I fought hard and wrote 3 more, and today, I’ll finalize the collection with another trio. Not quite a full 10 but it’ll do the job. So far all the tales are original and purpose-driven. I like them all. 7 days past my deadline now. But by midweek the work should be completed.

Had an egg cucumber sandwich for lunch. Am dieting as of mid July, and keeping up workouts / running. More later…

Mom is heading out to buy supplements. Her weight is gradually climbing from a very scary 41kg. A bit of telepathic dread over my mindspace. Hard to write. Will do some outlining instead. Have to chase down lost lambs harming innocents and the world as a whole. Many are giving out pain and disfigurements thinking it doesn’t matter -nothing does, anymore.

More altercations in mindspace but not many casualties, just the usual suffering for God’s people. Those going to hell will invariably rock the boat, even as handfuls are saved every hour here and there. Feeling sad over the mess that is the end times world. Will cheer up by doing some detailed planning for my wedding story.

A new day, Wednesday. Keeping busy and taking care of my health even as attacks strike thru the ‘air’ from downfallen people. I guess I could preach to them, turning maybe half back to normal. Worth a try. Then start work in the mid afternoon.

Work on the “4 weddings” story has begun. Rescued a lot of wayward telepaths from sin and crimes in mindspace. We talked about the human nature of mining the gold in our lives, and relying on one another to get a thing done well. There are now few troublemakers left. Mainly Allen’s army of geniuses and Liews’ witchy forces. These are hard core offended. We must weaken / turn to their roots i.e. their sense of self supplanted by the rigors of witchcraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment