Monday, July 15, 2024

Stage 2 of our ‘great tribulation’…

Rev 7:14  And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.


The above Bible passage describes the testing and refining of God’s favorites who did not falter against the evil one(s) acting through those without self-control and common sense. I often wonder why such tribulation (not ‘The Tribulation’ / Apocalypse) occurred in mindspace, and in absurd jerks on the outside.

Information from God says telepathy testing is fully optional. But once started, it comes to a close hard. Very hard, as many are invested whether by reputation, health or job. Some relief is always good. And this morning in Malaysia, we poured out plenty and I’m confident we will stride into stage 2: proud to bear Christ’s name, going stronger than before with the forthshining of His coming / advent / presence.

I’m still writing “Lizards” and having good fun with it, my final story before Rapture, in a set of 3 to be posted on FreeLunch.my by tonight, Malaysian time. The gospel significance of this one is murky at the moment but it bears an important message, like most of my tales.

Meanwhile I’m enjoying my pre-loved iPhone 7 in Gor-brand slim, transparent TPU case. Wearing my Swatch Sistem. Possessions keep me cheerful through my illness, and the unjustly meted out suffering and dread. More later…
 
My ageing iPhone requires 30+ minutes of charging every 5am which is not very inconvenient. Whereas my Nokia would last 4 days between charges and has a replaceable battery. On reunion day I have to carry my phone, wallet, and huge bunch of keys. Will try to slim down the keys to just the old house keys, clip them and my wallet to my side pocket inner with my slim iPhone in the other side pocket. Wear a generic dull tee and roomy Cookmans.

I need to plot "Lizards" in more detail:
  1.  At some point Johnny dies pursuing geckos and his estranged GF
  2.  At the time of his funeral, large lizards and maybe a reptilian biped are seen in the Capital
  3.  Dolly turns trans just before Johnny's death and is bathed in pure love. Her transformation going through a reptilian rebirth stage as described in the Babylonian tablets.
  4.  The presidential candidate gets an ear prosthetic and while out, is cloned by the SS and grays
  5.  Lizards celebrate by taking Johnny's home, large ones, small ones, Dolly closes the door and leaves.

Okay, "Lizards" is done. A bit short at 740 words and veering off the outline, but a good story -one with purpose. I have to edit it later and then post it up on FreeLunch.my after dinner which I helped Mom cook.

Liew witches and William flared up mercilessly. Ravaging the helpers and care givers all over the world. There seems no good solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment