Thursday, August 15, 2024

Coding CHR goes on unexpectedly, evil suffers a loss…

Evil forces are destroyed seemingly in a fell swoop. Lots of their family left are complaining of ill treatment by westerners. Agree to disagree or be terminated. On the other hand, those who forgive are forgiven and loved. Let’s have peace in the mind.

CHR is taking a long time to finalize. Now at v0.3.1b, it feels increasingly polished but I want to add a killer feature that will make it special. Not sure what it might be.

Old school friend blasphemed the Spirit. Women need a man to take care of them and I mean that in the nicest way. Don't be headstrong against God. Meanwhile I'm working on my app while my poor cousins' teeth are getting drilled thru the air, next to mine. Time of trouble indeed. We talked about salvation thru by the blood of Jesus. Many understand why blood is important -it is the bearer of Spirit -and the bearer of sin -and the answer to forgiveness. We are after all born of water plus the feisty red stuff.

CHR now has better fonts: LiberationSans which is spaced and formed better than Helvetica or Verdana. Thinking of incorporating RBSEJ into the app via /rbsej at the beginning of each line. This requires handling in the search function. No special interface.

Took a shower and changed into fresh clothes. Took my meds and brushed. Worked out too. Wrote my ‘scientific’ article on the atoning blood of Christ. It’s important to prove scripture logically in these end times. CHR’s final feature nears completion. I have the specifications but almost no code yet. Feeling drowsy approaching midnight.

CHR continues to improve with color tagged buttons in 6 shades of off-white. Yet to work in the RBSEJ. Can take my time as the Liew witches are playing the prophecy card again onto sensitive people.

Wondering why CHR seems to roll on, needing more and more UI enhancements compared to chicn, vrs, and yak -my other apps on FreeLunch.my? Meanwhile, family evil surfaces, joining forces with the west-haters.

No comments:

Post a Comment