Friday, August 16, 2024

Been thinking about prophecy…

Are my 4 python apps prophetic / a sign of some sort?
  1. yak
  2. chicn.py
  3. vrs
  4. chr
Chr could be ‘chair’, vrs could be ‘virus’, chicn.py is obviously ‘chicken pie’ and yak could be ‘chatter’. I finished coding them in the order above and am now finalizing no.4. These are all python3 tkinter scripts.

The 3rd iteration of snake brings talk, then a girlfriend, a virus, then a chair? Could I become a chair person of some organization? More later…

Thinking about it more: the never-ending telepathic negotiations lead to easy women which precede a war or standoff ending in “cheer”. The ‘3rd snake’ is the coming new Atlantis. The serpent having come twice before, once in the garden of Eden. Disturbing to say the least. Since I am almost done with CHR, could new Atlantis be just around the corner?


We were talking in mindspace about white / good witches and their objectives. Some were in me today, hatching their plans and some in other people, plotting the future. Anyway, we got to the point of rewards for serving in the mindspaces. My reward is for saving sinners and making people prosperous. It is only $100 in value and spread over 4 things. Then, the witches left me to guess it so here goes:
  1. Religious / Bible related supplies
  2. Some Christian tee shirts
  3. A game they invented based on my idea, STT
  4. Some software they improved based on my Python apps
There are also things I achieve myself. More later…
 
My short story collection, Mss2 eventually spawns a Christian movie or series on Netflix or Apple+ etc. Not sure when. Besides that, I get some money from one of my other ideas to do with religion. Possibly from one of my Christian posts here.

Other than that, Jesus promised me a windfall to do with 'a house'. I don't know what that is. Perhaps living at the shoebox will make me good money indirectly.

Quite happy with CHR now. RBSEJ will be a major new feature if I can get the algorithm right. Thinking substantial added code to sort and associate the mainLines and relatedLines.

No comments:

Post a Comment