Saturday, August 17, 2024

Shepherding the lost, OSS coding -my labor of love, Making dinner tonight…

I will be cooking pasta for dinner tonight, with tomato sauce, mince, and pecorino cheese. A side of avocado. The weather has been hot and rainy. Mind criminals gave me a hard time, striking sporadically at my wounded brain and hand. Their worst enemy is their corruption within. Nobody should support people like these.

I fixed a bug in CHR and now RBSEJ results are filtering in clearly. But to present the data optimally is difficult. I am thinking of a separate function for RBSEJ parsing that will iterate over the outline 2-5 times and arrange / compare the data. May be overkill but it’s easier than trying to be very clever while nursing a stroke!
 
So brute force paid off: I have clean if a little slower code which sorts the RBSEJ in order asked. The second stage is to do something cleverer with the related heuristical searches that accompany each main search. This may apply just to RBSEJ. I think I may generate a dictionary using online tools, to try to guess what is an r, b, s, or j and show it next to the main search. Should be fun.

Have to work out soon. Take my meds at 9pm. Using AI in an app will be a first for me.
 
Took my meds and worked out. Feeling good. Liew forces pressing on basic human emotions from my friends abroad. Thinking is not a crime. Nor is deciding. A crime is deciding without thinking. Acting without deciding is madness.

Am using textblob as the AI for CHR. CHR sounds like char which matches the prophecy in the ABY: Success of the wood element man who lacked Fire -day count 18 August 2024 . Right now the processing function is inoperational while I think of how exactly to leverage the AI.

No comments:

Post a Comment