Sunday, August 18, 2024

Adventures in AI…

Excited to resume coding this morning, with an AI library. Unfortunately, William and his fallen friends are pressing on me. Will burn them away gently. Not sure how much work I can do.

Feeling sleepy at 10am. British forces still hanging around and the Liew armies, somewhere else. Carrying on burning away the Liews.

Realizing I have ZERO leads on this AI stuff. Need to think carefully about it. Maybe make / copy a test program and build on it incrementally as I learn. Either way, I need to finish the functionality by midnight.

Came up with a workable algorithm for RBSEJ. But soon it will be time to head over to the shoebox to vegetate. Want to put on a nice watch. Will read up on textblob over at our new place and code it when we get home. Have to do more Bible analysis tonight.

Check YapsDiary for the Matt 25:29 analysis. It was blessed with insight from some of my brothers.

Just took my meds. Was feeling sleepy even before. Heavy action in mindspace against the Liew witchy 6. Not sure how it will turn out. No time to work on CHR.

No comments:

Post a Comment