Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Feeling satisfied…

Hoping my Bible zipped cover will arrive tomorrow all the way from the Philippines. Worked on my I Ching guidebook, correcting typographical / informational errors and adding titles. Would like to add the western astrology correlation as well at some point. Maybe in another chart, later this week, since I’m prevented from my Bible study. Hand is less attacked right now.
 
Holed up in the shoebox this afternoon after dropping of Grandma's wheelchair for repair at Sea Park. Had a vegan chapfarn for lunch. Ate bird's eye peppers which really hit the spot, healthwise. Some kids jumped the gun on the Americans and we have a minor crisis exacerbated by Barry's phobia of Asians.

The zodiac chart is well underway but I need to explain a bit of the tarot’s symbology. Wound up with 2 tables instead of 1. Not the best solution. Don’t think I will write too much on the tarot.

No comments:

Post a Comment