Monday, August 5, 2024

It’s going to take some time…

Yesterday, I did some gospel investigation with Mathematics, and posted it on my Medium: https://medium.com/@chnkngyp/what-weve-been-told-about-god-bb662f3d4f1e . Today, I hope to dig up Bible verses to back it up BUT the mindspaces are unsettled and it will take time to get into the new groove. I need to pay Eksentrika $1 now. It’s almost 20sen cheaper with the falling US Dollar.

Finances may be tight this August to September. Can’t afford to overspend. Have to pay 155RM for my web hosting and domain, FreeLunch.my. Put 150RM into my debit account. Folks are readying for the big move to the shoebox.

Meanwhile the madness in the mindspaces continues with the evil Liew witches attacking William with emotional pain. To date, William has racked up many millions of atrocities, all in the mind wars with Asians, hyped up against the west. Poor guy. We can’t help him much with such enormous guilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment