Sunday, August 4, 2024

Feel like talking…

It’s 7:30am and I’ve worked out, eaten a coconut bun, drank some juice, brushed and got cleaned easily. Just uploaded Mss4 to my website here: FreeLunch.my/mss4.pdf which is just my latest 7 short stories in PDF booklet format with a nice cover for readers to print out and share. I was told to put an age suitability tag on it. So I’ll say it’s not for children below 18.

Attacks continue from the Liew witches tho we severely weakened them.

Been messing with my bow again:


Wrapped some paracord round the grip. I need to buy new nocks for my arrows as the plastic is aging brittle. The fletchings are also tearing. Maybe to heck with it. Will get a simpler, cheaper bow than this Mission Hype. But nothing is more valuable and enduring than the WoG. It’s also cheap! So they say,
“This [Bible]… the inestimable treasure that excelleth all the riches of the earth”

Touch wood that I will not have to spend 100RM / $23 a year to replace my scriptures as the words were dissolved off it by evil minds.



No comments:

Post a Comment