Saturday, August 3, 2024

Bible study and retirement…

Saying goodbye is a long process. I have stopped writing stories, and soon will blog only weekly. But I am overcome with emotion. And it will take a day or so more to let go of my online journaling. Yesterday, I posted on Facebook, Tumblr, Medium, and Blogger (2 blogs). I also wrote a Substack post.

Have on my Swatch AM51. This is one of my favorite watches for its bold, simple lines and blackout colorway. Having good WR, I may wear this watch more often. Took my meds and brushed. No sedative tonight. May do some Bible research regarding man’s need for God and Messiah. Want to go on a long walk. Maybe to Amcorp.
 
...
 
Had a good long walk during which, my body had a chance to heal. Should do more walks like this twice a week. LiLian and her troublesome family who deceived the west into sin, is shitting all over the mindspaces (for lack of a polite term). Those who go mad are the sinful -who strive against God and his angels. Those who seem mad are the true heroes.

Did a cover design for my latest / final short story collection, mss4:


Drew it in Freeform with my Viva Madrid “Apple” Pencil. Got a name seal from purpleculture.net for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment