Friday, August 2, 2024

Wrapping up my final tale…


I need motivation to write today. Just 2k+ words come so hard. Put on my Seiko diver on gray NATO to cheer myself up. Meanwhile the evil Liew witches try to dig up support even as we close down their power bases.

Was able to write significantly more. But there has to be detailed fleshing out of the key events and their lead-tos, then it will make a good story. Came under attack again due to prophecy failure. Not everything is easy to predict.


http://freelunch.my/stories/3wed.html -my final story is done. Last one till the Rapture takes or leaves me. Take my meds at 10pm, read some of my study Bible. But right now, on to Shopee to celebrate.

Figured out “TP roll” as my worship object in the ABY. TP isn’t toilet paper but thermal paper I’ll be using in my Bible journaling. Try to get thinner ones sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment