Friday, September 6, 2024

A home remedy for constipation and being a potato…

Prunes are a great way to get the gut moving that was plugged by evil people, in my case my neighbors, the Liew 6. I can actually feel this plug loosen and yesterday’s spicy lunch start moving along my gut. I use dried salt prunes. 3-4, pitted and minced, in 3-4 glasses of water. So today, I’m not backed up and can head out after waiting a few hours for any aftereffects.

I am increasingly sedentary of late, talking in the mindspaces all the time. Sure, I work out every day and run once in a while, walk once a week or so, but the bulk of my time is spent lying down, mouthing words to the air and filling in the info I receive on my social media / blogs.

Today, I don’t plan to do much. Just take care of my health and relax.

Thought up a design for an arrow fletching clamp using cardboard with slot on slits for the fletching and a hole for the arrow shaft. Place a big book on top and it’s good to go. Someone once told me making arrows is time consuming. Be patient or do a bad job at it. May take 3/4 hour to fletch 3 arrows which is okay. Need to source that Velcro for my micro quiver soon as the 3 arrows are ready.

Not sure why I am restringing my old c-40 guitar now that I’m getting good at cfac# ukulele but those Zikos were cheap. ~5 times cheaper than Savarez.

We were at Decathlon while waiting for Mom and I picked up a new racket grip. It is easily the best grip I ever used: Artengo. Here’s a pic:


As you can see, it’s well-made (actual color is black) at just 15RM. I bought the comfort-absorption version versus tacky which I dislike. It is soft and cushiony with thin flanges that form a spiral groove up the handle. My strings are also Artengo, springy 2.7mm.

...

Removed the 3 broken / corroded Savarez basses from my c-40 but am keeping the trebles as they are not worn through yet. My new strings should arrive tomorrow and I will be stringing them as soon as possible. Typing this from the shoebox. Later tonight will be making egg and prawn fried rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment