Thursday, September 5, 2024

World gone mad in the mindspaces…

Liew witchy 6, who are my neighbors, going wild using telepathy, telling lies, pain-giving. We are peaceful, honest folk at a loss what to do. News of another school shooting in the US. The end times setting in. My hand is being speared with pain every few minutes. Everyone ordinary is afraid to go against the criminals who gained power from deceived sinners. There is nothing much we can do but try to wean off the kids, babies, newborns, and old dying people who are harming the world innocently.

Will be heading out on a long walk later. Just to Kayu and back. Not eating or drinking anything. Work out in the night. Began preparing to fletch my arrows. Folks are going to the bank again to make some inquiries. Liew 6 are unable to find solace due to their war crimes and extremism. Urging people to give them some slack and forgive through understanding of the history of the mind wars.

Will be coding nettle later in the afternoon. Have 11 days to show some results. For now it seems the mindspaces will be chaotic as the fighters are nervous and frazzled.

Rejoined X / Twitter. Not much of a welcome back moment. Posted links to some of my newer stories.


Cooked stirfry chicken for dinner. Mistook salt for sugar. Now we all need kidney therapy as the folks and I are old(er). Taste was good tho. Plenty of tasty ginger and garlic, and sweet Chinese caramel black sauce.

Ordered Ziko nylon strings for just 15RM. Need to fix up my Yamaha C40. Wrote some songs for the ukulele tuned to cfac# earlier as well. One is pretty good. Polyphia were shoehorned in by the UK minders of the evil Liew 6. I talked with Tim a bit. Next week, have to watch the other famous Tim unveil some Apple goodies online.

What we’re all going through is a lead-up to the APOSTASY, the antichrist’s treaty, and the rapture at the 6th seal of Revelations. The first 4 stages are sprung: the laughing at God, at Messiah, realizing Messiah is true and real, that salvation is for all, and Hell is madness but for one sliver of heart, of goodness, therein we suffer in fire. Next, they will oppose Messiah and cut him off. As this begins to happen, the world will turn against God en mass.

Already, we saw various signs -Kamala Harris taking over from POTUS, the Biden-Powell financial pact, Israel’s nationwide strike. Will we see the extreme heterosexual revolution as well as women begin to fear all is lost? More later.


I am being careful to grow my X / Twitter following in small, consistent steps, registering as a retired writer, not an all singing, all dancing reply-post machine. Tonight’s telepathy is rather troubling so I can’t code much. Due to my amnesia, I also forgot the melody to my new song. Things are falling apart. Haven’t glued on my fletchings either. Tomorrow, must go on a walk to clear my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment