Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Winding down for now…

My desire to share my life online is gradually declining. Mostly it was fueled by people pushing from under my awareness, eager to see prophetic events. Mostly because they were suffering telepathically.

There is still a lot to go through before the 6th seal is broken and the faithful to Christ are raptured. Pope Francis is on the road in Asia right now. Israel is on strike for a peace deal. Hurricanes and typhoons, earthquakes, wars come and go but the end is still to come. No clear signs of the apostasy, just hints of increasing ungodliness and more and more wanton pleasure seeking…


Feeling oppressed as night pushes late. Liew forces moving through the population to drum up support from babies, kids, and old folk -those that don’t have a life (yet) ensure the survival of war criminals in the mindspaces. Don’t feel like showering, brushing or working.

Am refreshed and clean. Want to walk tomorrow. Maybe to SS2. Buy some UHU glue for fletching my arrows. Want to do 3 arrows and secure them to the micro quiver with velcro. The nocks I bought fit well. And the feathers are good. Must remember to use either left or right feathers exclusively on each arrow so it spins consistently.

Tonight will do a lot of reading on Antlr4. I have designed the nettle language, now to define it.

Brushed and took my meds earlier. Wearing my Casio MQ-27 on black faux lizard. I bought the MQ which is a tank style black resin case, black dial, full price from Casio’s official online store, 69RM.

No comments:

Post a Comment